Societies Confirmed to date (February 2017)
- The 2mm Scale Association: The association exists to promote and facilitate modelling at the scale of 2mm:1ft.
- Gauge O Guild: The guild supports all modellers working in the scale designated 'O' with quarterly magazines and national exhibitions.
- Great Central Railway Society: The society promotes interest in and study of the former GCR lines which is valuable information for modellers.
- Missenden Abbey Railway Modelling Courses: Staged 3 times a year, these practical courses cover all aspects of the railway modelling hobby.
- Pendon Museum: They bring the past to life through highly detailed models of the railways, countryside and buildings of the 1920s and 30s, all to 1:76 scale.
- Scalefour Society: Caters for the needs of railway modellers working to the scale of 4mm to the foot (1:76.2)
- ScaleSeven Group: Modellers work to a scale of 1:43.5, 7mm to 1ft, and use true-to-prototype track and wheel standards.
- S Scale Model Railway Society: S scale is 1:64th full size, or 3/16 inch to 1 foot and is the only modelling scale in the UK not to mix metric and imperial units of measurement.
Demos Confirmed to date (TBA)